Forever Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

http://z13.invisionfree.com/TheEverlastingWorld/index.php NEW SITE!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Forgotten World

Go down 
+3
Oni
Unknown
Matori
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Oni
The Demon God
The Demon God
Oni

Info Sheet
Race: Demon
Class: Mass Murderer
Type: Cursed

Forgotten World - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forgotten World   Forgotten World - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 12:21 am

oni's head started to hurt again andd he almost fell over. "yeah, im going to stay here, cause I'm, ah" he lend agenst a wall and laughed manicly. spike looked over to Uzark, "what a twat, spike lent out his hand and sucked in all the darkness all around them and made it light again, "your a Ducking show off..."
Back to top Go down
Matori
Awesome Sauce Kay
Awesome Sauce Kay
Matori

Info Sheet
Type: Royal

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten World   Forgotten World - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 8:54 am

Matori looked at spike and stood up. She stood there and watched uzark. "why's he doing this?" Matori thought it was time to ask. "why are you doing this?!" She asked uzark and took the dirty top off leaving her in her underwear once again. She stole spikes *jacket/top* and put it on while passing oni his top back.
Back to top Go down
https://everlastingo.forumotion.net
Uzark
OMG
OMG
Uzark

Info Sheet
Class: Death

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten World   Forgotten World - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 11:12 pm

Uzark remained turned away from them all he walked towards a body and picked up the frail hand of the victim who had his life drained by him he chuckled and then in a new demonic voice said "This world reeks of life...." he dropped the hand and turned to them his dark hood only revealing his now menacing red eyes as they glowed menacingly he then spoke again in that crude demonic voice "i was once a mortal like many on this land...but i am not blind i can tell you are not mortal" he chuckled "Many call me nightmare the death knight you can call me uzark as that is or well was my true name when i was mortal...and i see you wonder why i am doing this? it is my lust in life to be able to feast on souls and life of these people and it is all because of my father and what was his ridiculous rivalry with other lords and ladies of the realm i came from well the realm that used to exist before well ... i destroyed it Ooops!" he laughed he then got on his black steed "I now feast because of my fathers foolishness he made me this thing he made me cross path with the demon god i am now infused with him!...but im more interested in who you are and why you are here"
Back to top Go down
Oni
The Demon God
The Demon God
Oni

Info Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten World   Forgotten World - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 9:13 am

Oni stood up and looked at Uzark, "you think your life is fucked up, hehehe, you don't know what life is, a demon lord, oh please, have met worst things then that," Oni laughed manicly as he stood up straight and looked at everyone, his eye's, well they were not grey, whitw, black or anything, they were full of darkness and nothingness. "you my friend have one thing in commen, he like to f@ck up peoples lifes" oni was talking to the demon within Uzark, oni then looked deep into Uzarks soul and started to bring the demon out, to take control of Uzarks body because he wonted to see what it was. oni then made the sky crack up and darkness came out, darkness that spike tryed to control but sent him bacl, it surronded oni and he laughed manicly...
Back to top Go down
Matori
Awesome Sauce Kay
Awesome Sauce Kay
Matori

Info Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten World   Forgotten World - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 9:48 am

Matori stood there and looked at the horsey. matori then played with her hair as she watched what was happening, she was really interested in meeting other demons
Back to top Go down
Uzark
OMG
OMG
Uzark

Info Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten World   Forgotten World - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 11:18 am

Uzark laughed at them like he was insane blood started to pour from his mouth and from his arms "Did you think it was that easy? we are INFUSED we are one HAHA now face the consequences" Uzark began to drain oni's life force "Aaaah you are certainly a powerful creature this will benefit me a great deal" draining alot of Oni's life force he eventually dropped him "he will be okay eventually heh" he brought his fist closer to his face and looked at them "NOW BURN" he roared sending out a shockwave of fire
Back to top Go down
Oni
The Demon God
The Demon God
Oni

Info Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten World   Forgotten World - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 4:30 pm

Oni laughed, "you can't drain something when there is nothing to drain, hehehe" oni laughed manicly and looked at uzark as he licked his lips and let the fire hit him, he just stood there, "Uzark, uzark, uzark, what a pathetic attack, you can damage this body but it wont effect me in any shape or form, cause as much pain as you wont cause i feed on pain, pain pleaes me," oni then dugged his teeth into hisown arm and ripped it of, " do what you wont cause I dont need a body," oni put his one arm out, "KILL ME IF YOU WONT BUT IT WONT BE THE END OF ME CAUSE I AM NOT A MORTAL, A HUMAN OR EVEN ANY OF THIS SUPER NATURAL SHIT." oni laughed under his breath"im just a mind... and you cant kill a mind, can you, hehehehe" onis eyes were getting more darker and he sleverd up, he wonted him to kill him, he needed it...
Back to top Go down
Spike
The Dark Creator!!!
The Dark Creator!!!
Spike

Info Sheet
Race: The Darkness
Type: Dark

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten World   Forgotten World - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 5:18 pm

Spike stood there and watched what was happening, he was intrested on how it would turn out so he stood next to matori and watched as he took his hoody back off her that she took off him...
Back to top Go down
Matori
Awesome Sauce Kay
Awesome Sauce Kay
Matori

Info Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten World   Forgotten World - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 5:44 pm

Spike dont be a bitch.....im cold, and some asshole stole my clothes....." Matori sighed and crossed her arms. She then appeared infront of uzark and held her hand out. "excuse me crazy @$$ guy that kind of makes me laugh...........can i have your jacket?" She said calmly to uzark and gave him the puppy dog face.
Back to top Go down
Shi
Beginner
Beginner
Shi

Info Sheet
Class: Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten World   Forgotten World - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 11:01 am

A big exsplostion of flames appeared near then and a winged figer stood amungst the flames "I have finnaly found you" the unknown figer said and he stood out of the flames, bare foot, no top, and black tracky bottoms, he lookd at oni with his red eye and laughed as he shoot flames towards him
Back to top Go down
Uzark
OMG
OMG
Uzark

Info Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten World   Forgotten World - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 12:59 pm

Uzark stared at matori for a second then teleported to a ruined roof "you may be just a mind oni but a mind can be drained just the same just since it seems you are infinite then i can drain all i want to make myself even stronger..." he then noticed this new figure appear "hmm" he thought "maybe they will destroy themselves then and i shall be like a carrion bird feasting on the remains" the death knight then sheafed his giant sword on his back and with blood still oozing from his mouth cracked the most evil of smiles
Back to top Go down
Oni
The Demon God
The Demon God
Oni

Info Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten World   Forgotten World - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 1:49 pm

the fire came towards oni but the darkness that surrounded him blocked it... "none of you are strong enough, you FUCKIN twat, you cant feed from my mind, just try, and you, f@ck OFF, oh my Ducking god" oni started laugh manicly again as the darked started to pour from the cracks from his head, "kill me now or you will regret it, one of you kill me NOW!!!" he looked to matori, "tori, kill me please"
Back to top Go down
Spike
The Dark Creator!!!
The Dark Creator!!!
Spike

Info Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten World   Forgotten World - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 1:52 pm

Spike found this rather amusing, but was intressed on what that darkness was cause he could not control it, "I know your not in the mood for questions but whats that darkness"
Back to top Go down
Demmi
Rp God
Rp God
Demmi

Info Sheet
Class:
Type: Pure Blood

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten World   Forgotten World - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 11:23 pm

Matori said nothing but just stood there cold infront of them all with basically nothing on. She sighed
Back to top Go down
Oni
The Demon God
The Demon God
Oni

Info Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten World   Forgotten World - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 11:26 pm

Shi looked at oni and saw he was in pain so he let him be and laughed at his unfortonet
Back to top Go down
Uzark
OMG
OMG
Uzark

Info Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten World   Forgotten World - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 11:33 pm

Uzark watched and decided it was time he raised his arm and pointed it at Oni and fired a green bolt at him the bolt hit oni wrapping him in a black and green haze which lit up the darkened ruins
Back to top Go down
Oni
The Demon God
The Demon God
Oni

Info Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten World   Forgotten World - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 11:38 pm

oni was getting weaker and weaker as he laughed manicly, "you have done us all a favour by keeping us alive" he then spat up black blood, "but i'm not completly dead, you have just killed the body but not the soul," he laughed manicly as he burst into fire and the body feel to the ground...

spike stood there and started to hear voises again, "kill them all" he then made every were pitch black and laughed
Back to top Go down
Matori
Awesome Sauce Kay
Awesome Sauce Kay
Matori

Info Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten World   Forgotten World - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 9:11 am

Matori Looked around not seeing anything, it was too dark. She growled. "who the f@ck cut the lights." She shouted and looked around aimlessly.
Back to top Go down
Uzark
OMG
OMG
Uzark

Info Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten World   Forgotten World - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 3:28 pm

"Darkness hmph" uzark said "you dont realise that i am a being of darkness and death it helps me perfectly" he stood on the rooftop and started to reanimate the corpses of dead villagers providing them with weapons and he smiled with that evil smile
Back to top Go down
Spike
The Dark Creator!!!
The Dark Creator!!!
Spike

Info Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten World   Forgotten World - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 4:03 pm

spike stood there, "you don't get it..." spike said as he looked up at Uzark, "...I knew there was darkness with in you the minute i saw you, but it may help you but its my teritory... because as you see i dont just controll the darkness, have it in me or any other shit that you would say, hehehe, im not any of that because..." spike laughed under his breath as he faded into the darkness... "...I am the darkness, hehehe" spike was no were to be seen but was within the darkness...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten World   Forgotten World - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Forgotten World
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forever Roleplay :: School Grounds :: Stone Courtyard-
Jump to: