Forever Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

http://z13.invisionfree.com/TheEverlastingWorld/index.php NEW SITE!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Alone in the Library

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kazu
Learner
Learner
Kazu

Info Sheet
Race: Angel
Class: Mercenary
Type: Cursed

Alone in the Library Empty
PostSubject: Alone in the Library   Alone in the Library EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 9:42 pm

Hanzo was working late at night in the library, he was sitting at his desk checking out books. He wore his glasses looking at the books stamping them, then he walks out the office putting them back on shelves, then he looks out the window seeing the moon shining in the night sky
Back to top Go down
Misa Redfern
Mega Super Rper
Mega Super Rper
Misa Redfern

Info Sheet
Race: Vampire
Class: Normal
Type: Royal Pure Blood

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the Library   Alone in the Library EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 6:14 pm

Misa walked into the libary and walked over to the animal section to check out a book for a school project. Misa picked out the book she needed and went to go check it out when she saw Hanzo looking out the window.
Back to top Go down
http://beneaththestars.forumotion.net/
Kazu
Learner
Learner
Kazu

Info Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the Library   Alone in the Library EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 6:20 pm

Hanzo looked turned seeing Misa looking at him, it was so dark in the library "Misa....what are you doing here its late you should be in your dorm asleep" he said smiling
Back to top Go down
Misa Redfern
Mega Super Rper
Mega Super Rper
Misa Redfern

Info Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the Library   Alone in the Library EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 6:23 pm

Misa flinched a bit to see him smiling at her and she smiled back. "I... My book..." Misa took a deep breath and blushed a bit from not being able to talk. "I need to check out a book for a project im going." Misa said.
Back to top Go down
Kazu
Learner
Learner
Kazu

Info Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the Library   Alone in the Library EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 6:31 pm

Hanzo slowly walked up to her till he was a few inches away, he puts his reading glasses back on looking at her book then his glowing purple eyes look up at her "Hmmm I'm guessing animal biology or something like that huh" he said trying to keep his coolness, but actually glad she is here, he takes a stamp then checked it out for her he hands her book
Back to top Go down
Misa Redfern
Mega Super Rper
Mega Super Rper
Misa Redfern

Info Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the Library   Alone in the Library EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 6:40 pm

"Yeah, extra credit actually." Misa said calmly as she took the book back and put it in her bag. "So... I didn't know you worked her." Misa said looking around trying to hide her blushing face.
Back to top Go down
Kazu
Learner
Learner
Kazu

Info Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the Library   Alone in the Library EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 6:43 pm

Hanzo nods "Yep im alone at night in the dark" he said sitting on the end of a near table "This is my freedom, in te mysterious darkness....I do what I want to do in here" he said smiling faintly
Back to top Go down
Misa Redfern
Mega Super Rper
Mega Super Rper
Misa Redfern

Info Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the Library   Alone in the Library EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 6:45 pm

Misa stopped blushing and looked at him. "And what do you do here? No one comes in here to bother you?" Misa asked sitting in a chair across from him.
Back to top Go down
Kazu
Learner
Learner
Kazu

Info Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the Library   Alone in the Library EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 6:49 pm

Hanzo looks out the window "I read, work relax the works, and no one here comes here to bother me, get lonely like I said at the boat house, it becomes a real drag when it ends" he said looking at the moon
Back to top Go down
Misa Redfern
Mega Super Rper
Mega Super Rper
Misa Redfern

Info Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the Library   Alone in the Library EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 7:01 pm

Misa got up and sat next to him and looked at the moon. "Do you work here every night?" Misa asked calmly.
Back to top Go down
Kazu
Learner
Learner
Kazu

Info Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the Library   Alone in the Library EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 7:04 pm

Hanzo hums "Well its kind of like a freelance thing for me really....but I don't have too, I do choose to" he said fixing his glasses
Back to top Go down
Misa Redfern
Mega Super Rper
Mega Super Rper
Misa Redfern

Info Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the Library   Alone in the Library EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 7:10 pm

Misa nods and looks over at him. She layed her hand on his sholder and smirked at him. "Thats nice. Now i know where to find you at night." Misa said sticking her tongue out at him playfully.
Back to top Go down
Kazu
Learner
Learner
Kazu

Info Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the Library   Alone in the Library EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 7:12 pm

Hanzo looked at her then out the window shakin his head, "And why would you wanna find me at night huh?" He muttered but smirking on the inside
Back to top Go down
Misa Redfern
Mega Super Rper
Mega Super Rper
Misa Redfern

Info Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the Library   Alone in the Library EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 7:16 pm

Misa blushed on the inside but on the outside she shrugged. "Oh... I don't know." Misa said wrapping her arms around his neck.
Back to top Go down
Kazu
Learner
Learner
Kazu

Info Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the Library   Alone in the Library EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 7:24 pm

Hanzo saw right through her little game "Me neither" he said as he said as he teleported from her arms, she was still on the table, "Let's play a game.....if you touch me you get what you won't, if I touch you I get what I want...sounds fun doesn't it" he said as he was in the darkness he could be anywhere
Back to top Go down
Misa Redfern
Mega Super Rper
Mega Super Rper
Misa Redfern

Info Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the Library   Alone in the Library EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 7:30 pm

Misa smirked and stood up. "Sounds VERY fun~" Misa said as she walked a few steps and disappeared from site. "We stay in the library."
Back to top Go down
Kazu
Learner
Learner
Kazu

Info Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the Library   Alone in the Library EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 7:34 pm

Hanzo was a lot smarter then that, then a shadow of him sits on a table saying nothing
Back to top Go down
Misa Redfern
Mega Super Rper
Mega Super Rper
Misa Redfern

Info Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the Library   Alone in the Library EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 7:38 pm

Misa walked closed her eyes and focuses her mind to find his energy signatures. "I know where you are~" Misa said following it over to the darkest side of the room.
Back to top Go down
Kazu
Learner
Learner
Kazu

Info Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the Library   Alone in the Library EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 7:45 pm

Hanzo comes up from behind and wraps his arms around her waist with her butt pressed on his pelvis "Nope wrong you got to feel where I am, not sense for me" he said as he leaned into her ear "I'm guessing you know what I want huh?" He whispered in her ear as his hands slides gently against her stomach
Back to top Go down
Misa Redfern
Mega Super Rper
Mega Super Rper
Misa Redfern

Info Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the Library   Alone in the Library EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 8:18 pm

Misa shivered and looked up at him. "You got me~ What do you want??" Misa asked innocently and she blushed when he wrapped his arms around her waist.
Back to top Go down
Kazu
Learner
Learner
Kazu

Info Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the Library   Alone in the Library EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 8:34 pm

Hanzo licks her earlobe as one of his hand slides underneath her uniform shirt rubing her belly "Well since we are alone and I'm up against you what do you think?" he said smiling as he leans her forward up against a table as he kisses her neck "To love you" he whispered
Back to top Go down
Misa Redfern
Mega Super Rper
Mega Super Rper
Misa Redfern

Info Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the Library   Alone in the Library EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 8:42 pm

Misa moans quietly as he licks her earlobe and slides his hand under her shirt and rubs her belly. "You won, so you can do whatever you want to me~" Misa said as he kisses her neck.
Back to top Go down
Kazu
Learner
Learner
Kazu

Info Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the Library   Alone in the Library EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 8:48 pm

He reaches futher in her shirt groping her breast, as he slides his other hand down her short skirt robing her lower stomach, as he places her hands flat on the table, as he grinds up against her smirking knowing she must love this
Back to top Go down
Misa Redfern
Mega Super Rper
Mega Super Rper
Misa Redfern

Info Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the Library   Alone in the Library EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 8:56 pm

Misa blushed as he groped her breast and slid her hand further down her stomach. She had her hands placed on the table. "What are y-" Misa cut off as she moaned when he started to grind against her.
Back to top Go down
Kazu
Learner
Learner
Kazu

Info Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the Library   Alone in the Library EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 9:04 pm

Hanzo leaned his chest on her back tunring her head as his tongue slithers in her mouth giving her a nice deep kiss, as he teased her groping her breasts and grining against her
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the Library   Alone in the Library Empty

Back to top Go down

Alone in the Library
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forever Roleplay :: School :: Libary-
Jump to: